Carbon Hard Edge, Flex Back
A hard edge, flexible back blade for horizontal cut-off machines. Also for contour and straight cutting on vertical band saw machines. Its economical cost makes it a good choice for cutting "easy to machine" metals, wood, plastics and other materials that do not require high production blades. Carbon is a light duty production blade that is well suited for machines with small wheel diameters.
- Length: 93-1/2"
- TPI: 3
- Width: 3/4"
- Thickness: 0.032
- Set: Raker
- Style: Hook
Features & Benefits
- Tooth hardness Rc 64-65
- Teeth and back edge flame hardened for durability
- Flexible body to run at high speeds
- Hobby and production wood working
- Cabinet shops
- Furniture manufacturing
- Aluminum, brass and other soft materials
- Wet ice and dry ice
- Straight, contour and resawing