Product DescriptionSystem Three Marine Spar Varnish is a high-build coating designed for marine epoxy and exterior wood surfaces such as railings, doors or any surface where a clear, durable gloss finish is desired.
System Three Marine Spar Varnish contains state-of-the-art UV absorbers, which will keep wood looking beautiful even with constant exposure to strong sunlight. System Three Marine Spar Varnish is also resistant to scratching and marring, as well as many cleaners and solvents.
Marine Spar Varnish can be sprayed with the proper precautions and technique. Refer to the System Three Paint Application Guide for detailed information on spray application.
- A high solids, VOC compliant finish
- Designed for marine and exterior wood surfaces
- Offers excellent protection from salt air and water
- Contains ultraviolet light absorbers which will keep wood looking beautiful even with instant exposure to sunlight
- Formulated to cure properly over System Three epoxy products
Note: Weather conditions or sudden drops in temperature will affect any varnish. Do not apply before morning dew has dried, and stop well before dusk. Product application temperature: Minimum: 50°F Maximum: 90°F.