- Incorporate all of the critical characteristics of a classic fine joinery saw but made using modern production processes and state-of-the-art materials
- Dovetail saws have either 14 or 20 rip-cut teeth per inch, 0.003" of set per side, with a 14 rake angle and an included angle of 60°. The 14 tpi model is most efficient on stock thicker than 1/2", while the 20 tpi version is best for stock under 1/2" thick.
- Crosscut saw has 16 tpi filled with alternating bevels, 0.003" of set per side, and 15° rake and bevel angles. Used for cutting across or perpendicular to the grain, it tracks better and leaves a smoother finish than a rip-cut blade.
- Spine is molded using an advanced material, with stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fiber for stiffness and a polymer resin binder
- Over-molded high-carbon steel blade and stainless-steel handle-mounting bolt create a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly
- Single brass fastener secures the bubinga handle, the shape of which has been derived from antique saws in the Lee Valley collection
- Blade is 9-1/4" long, 0.020" thick, with a cut depth of 1-9/16". 14-1/4" long overall.
- Comfortable, well-balanced saws
- Patent pending
Please note: saws may ship with either a Rosewood or Walnut handle due to manufacturing change.