These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's "V" Grooving Bits are designed to cut deep or shallow "V" grooves. These bits are great for sign making or for adding decorative accents to furniture and plaques.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Cutting diameter: 1/2"
- Point Length/Carbide height: 1/4"
- Angle: 90°
- Shank diameter: 1/4"
- Overall length: 1-7/8"