These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Round Over Bits are often used to soften the edge of furniture or as part of a lager molding application.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 3/4"
- Radius: 1/8"
- Cutting length: 1/2"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"