These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Chamfer/Bevel Bits will form a uniform chamferon the edge of the work piece at add character while keeping crisp geometric lines. Chamfer size is adjusted easily by changing the height of the bit.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on hand held and table mounted portable routers. This bit is perfect for making Six-sided boxes
- Angle: 60°
- Cutting height: 1"
- Overall diameter: 2-1/2"
- Shank diameter: 1/2"