These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
- Cuts all composition materials, laminates, plywood, hard wood and soft wood
- Use on portable or table mounted routers
- Used for template work and lettering
- The top mounted bearings on these bits make them ideal for lettering and other template work where the work piece is being grooved or routed out
- Cutting diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting length: 2"
- Overall length: 3-5/82"
- Shaft diameter: 1/2"