These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
These bits cut a 1" wide pattern and are often used for general edge profiles in addition to raised panels. They can be used with the miniature or the full size stile and rail bits.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on table mounted routers only!
- Bit profile: Cove
- Bit diameter: 2-1/2"
- Shaft diameter: 1/2"