These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Make full size Stile and Rail joints on your router table. The interlocking design plus the raised panel groove are both cut in onepass. Ball bearing guides control the cutting depth and also allow use on rounded, arched, or special shaped doors. With these two piece sets, simply switch router bits to change from cutting stiles to cutting rails. Ideal for stock from 5/8" to 7/8" thick.
- Profile: Round Over & Bead
- Overall dia.: 1-5/8"
- Carbide height: 1"
- Reveal width: 1/4"
- Shank dia.: 1/2"