These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
- These Slotting Cutters will produce a precision slot fot T-moldings, spline joints, or many other applications
- The bodies are heat treated for strength and are computer balanced for vibration free operation
- Should be used with Klingspor's slotting cutter arbors WA200 of 1/4" shanks and WA210 for 1/2" shank (Arbors include a bearing to produce a 1/2" depth of cut)
- Overall Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Hole Diameter: 5/16"
- Carbide Height: 1/8"