Ready To Use Drop-in Template System for Routing Hinge, Strike and Latch Plate Mortises, with Router Bit, Hinge Bit & Corner ChiselThe Complete Drop-in Template System for Routing Hinge, Strike and Latch Plate Mortises
Increase security and privacy in your home by replacing doors without damaging the door or jamb with the HingeMate350™ from Milescraft®. By routing matching mortises for hinges, strike plates, and latch plates into the door and jamb, you won't have to tear a hole in the wall just to hang a better wooden door.
Features & Benefits:
- Steel template frame: Durable steel frame with adjustable tabs allows for settings up to 1-3/4" and 1-3/8"
- 1/2" router bit included: Durable tungsten carbide tipped. Router bit with ball bearing eliminates the need for a bushing.
- Corner chisel included: Hardened steel, self-aligning chisel required to mortise 90° hinges
- Hinge bit included: Pre-Drill perfectly centered holes for proper alignment of hinges with this spring-loaded, self-centering drill bit
- Templates: Contains templates needed to rout hinge, strike plate, and latch plate mortises. Rotate template to achieve 5/8" radius or 1/4" radius
- Hinge mortises for square and rounded hinges: Use Corner Chisel in coordination with templates to achieve square corners. 2-1/2", 3", 3-1/2", 4", 4-1/2"
- Strike plate mortises: 1-1/8" X 2-3/4", 1-1/2" X 2-1/4", 1-1/2" X 2-3/4"
- Latch plate mortises: 1" X 2-1/4", 1-1/8" X 2-1/4", 1-1/8" X 2-3/4"