These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
The upcut ballnose spiral bit is good on wood and plastics for making blind holes where you want the chips to be removed up and out of the hole. The "ballnose" is beneficial on CNC milling applications where 3D routing or carving is required, or for routing slots on inside corners with a radius, concave geometry.
- Precision 2D and 3D large scale carving
- Dimensional signage
- 3D millwork
- 2D and 3D contouring, profiling, modeling and pattern making for cabinetry, sign making, furniture making and jewelry mold making
- Perfect for model-makers on large 3D milling profiles on abrasive EPS foam and other materials
- Radius: 1/32"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 1/16"
- Cut Length: 7/8"
- Overall: 2-1/2"