These bits will be your "go to" bits after you try them one time. The quality if the carbide is tops in the industry and overall construction of the bits can't be beat.
- Made from solid alloy steel
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM's
- Highest quality micrograin carbide
- Made with thick carbide for extra sharpenings
Klingspor's Up/down Spiral Bits combine effective chip removal with a cut that can't be matched by standard straight bits. The computer designed flutes provide the chip removal required in production settings. This combination up and down sprial cut (2+2 Compression) bit offers exceptional chip removal and a clean edge on both the top and bottom of the workpiece. These bits are made of solid carbide to give long life and superior quality.
- Excellent for grooves and dados in all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, and soft wood
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers
- Overall diameter: 3/8"
- Carbide height: 1-1/4"
- Overall length: 3"
- Shank diameter: 3/8"