- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), quality China bristle brush or one recommended for use with oil-based paints. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes
- Waterlox Original Satin Finish is designed as the top coat portion of our finishing system which performs best over bare wood
- Apply all intended coats to a small, inconspicuous area or a scrap piece of wood from the project and allow to dry prior to applying to the entire surface. Final color effect is always influenced by the grain, texture, porosity, species of wood, and by method of application
- Use as a finish coat for a satin finish on all interior wood projects including floors, wood countertops, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, gun stocks, and various woodworking projects
- Coverage: For hardwood species we recommend 2 coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish followed by 1 coat of Waterlox Original Satin Finish. For softwood species such as pine, fir or cherry, apply 2 coats of the Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- For best results, apply all coats liberally at approximately 500 square feet per gallon per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Clean application tools immediately with mineral spirits or turpentine
- Waterlox Original Satin Finish contains flattening agent which can settle to the bottom of the can. Stir contents thoroughly before and during use.
- VOC 524 g/L
Limit two per order. For larger quantities please call us at 800-228-0000 (Additional Freight May Apply)