This ergonomically designed 6 In. sander features both a standard random-orbit mode and a direct-drive, eccentric-orbit turbo mode for aggressive stock removal. The Bosch GET75-6 Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander's turbo mode delivers 3X the removal rate of standard random-orbit action. It has a tapered top handgrip with soft-grip design. The auxiliary handle mounts on either side of the sander for outstanding control. The sander features an enhanced multihole pad system that is compatible with a wide variety of abrasive discs. The random-orbit action both orbits and rotates to provide a well-blended, ultra-smooth surface finish. It is built with an integral pad-dampening braking system to help prevent swirl marks, plus it has a soft microcellular hook-and-loop backing pad. The die-cast aluminum gear housing with dual-bearing pad mount helps lessen vibration. This tool has an enhanced dust-collection system for maximum efficiency when used with a vacuum cleaner and hose. Large channels in the pads allow debris to be easily pulled through vacuum port.
- (1) GET75-6 6 In. Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander
- (1) Soft Backing Pad
- (1) Hex Pad Wrench
- (1) Sanding Disc
- (1) Removable Front Handle
- (2) Vacuum Hose Adapters
- Amperage: 7.5
- Disc size: 6"
- Dust collection: Yes
- Height: 5.5"
- Length: 15.0"
- No load OPM: 3300_-7300 min-1 / RPM
- Orbit radius: 0.18" (4.5 mm)
- Pad size: 6"
- Rating: 120 V
- Separate on/off speed control: Yes
- Speed range: 290 - 640 RPM
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.7lb
- Width: 6.3"
- Dual-mode design - easily switches between both standard random-orbit mode and turbo direct-drive eccentric-orbit mode
- Turbo mode - has direct-drive rotation for 3x stock removal of standard random-orbit mode, for an alternative to a belt sander
- Multi-hole pad system - allows flexibility so tool can use a wide variety of abrasive discs
- Versatile hose compatibility - includes extension dust tube and VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter for connection to 35mm, 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses
- Built-in dust port - for connection to vacuum hoses
- Standard random orbit mode - for normal stock removal and ultra-smooth fine finishing
- Integral pad-dampening system - helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount - featuring a long-life design that lessens wobble and vibration
- Slim-grip design - features comfortable, narrow grip to help ease hand fatigue
- Constant speed - helps maintain speed under load
- Removable pad guard - helps prevent pad from touching surfaces in front of or alongside workpiece
- Auxiliary handle - mounts on either side of tool for greater control
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it! Works better than any other sander he has owned. Using it to complete our new Stairs and will use when building new island / bar for kitchen.