Perfect substrate preparation is the prerequisite for a perfect result. The RENOFIX RG 130 ECI surface-restoration grinder is a powerful and absolutely reliable helper for grinding concrete or removing old coatings and adhesive residue. The brushless EC-TEC motor provides the power to work without interruptions, with the maximum service life. In combination with the CT 36 AC HEPA and CT 48 AC Dust Extractors, high volumes of dust are caught and contained easily.
- Powerful: The brushless EC-TEC motor works highly efficiently and ensures a high material removal capacity and fast work progress
- Reliable: Thanks to its outstanding power, the surface-restoration grinder works without overheating and interruptions
- Covered: fully covered by Festool Service including wear-and-tear
- Adjustable: The speed can be variably adjusted between 2200 and 6500 rpm. The brushless EC-TEC motor thereby keeps the speed constant even in the lower stages
- Perfect addition: Outstanding dust extraction in combination with the CT 36 AC and CT 48 AC Mobile Dust Extractors
- Practical: Thanks to the Bluetooth® connection, the dust extractor can also be started automatically if the RG 130 ECI is inserted into another outlet
- Flexible: Sanding the floor right up to the wall thanks to the brush segment
- Easier: The guide table allows the surface-restoration grinder to be guided steadily. In addition, the removal height can be adjusted
- Unbelieveable power.
The brushless EC-TEC motor of the RG 130 ECI performs impressively with outstanding, constant power without overheating. Having so much power allows you to achieve the perfect substrate in no time at all - effortlessly and without interruptions.
- Excellent longevity.
An extremely robust, resilient gearbox and the highly efficient, brushless EC-TEC motor make the RG 130 ECI surface-restoration grinder extremely durable - with minimal downtime.
- Super dust extraction.
In combination with the CT 36 AC and CT 48 AC Mobile Dust Extractors, the surface-restoration grinder guarantees low dust levels while working. The CT-VA pre-separator is the perfect addition for particularly high volumes of dust - for a flawlessly clean workplace. This helps to keep sites clean and helps to protect the air you breathe.
- Unbelievable power for convincingly high removal rate
The powerful EC-TEC motor of the RG 130 ECI enables a consistently high material removal capacity – for perfect substrate preparation in the shortest time.
- Cleaner work sites: Control dust as it happens
The RG 130 ECI Renovation Grinder, when combined with the CT 36 AC or CT 48 AC Mobile Dust Extractor and the CT-VA pre-separator, achieves excellent extraction results for virtually dust-free work.
- Powerful and reliable thanks to the EC-TEC motor
The brushless EC-TEC motor is highly efficient, powerful, and lasts a long time – making overheating and forced shutdowns a thing of the past.
- Always adapted to the working material
Whether you are working with concrete, paint, adhesive or other coatings: The DIA HARD, ABRASIVE, STONE, THERMO and PAINT diamond discs can handle it all. And any disc can be swapped out for another in just a few simple steps.
- Sanding the floor right up to the edge
The flip-up brush segment enables old coatings and adhesive residue to be removed right up to the wall or edge. Thanks to the diamond disc, recessed by 0.5 mm, no damage occurs.
- The right speed for every application
Depending on the material and requirement, the speed of the RG 130 ECI can be adjusted. The powerful EC-TEC motor thereby keeps the speed extremely constant even in the lower ranges.
- Bluetooth® connection
With the Bluetooth® connection, the RG 130 ECI can establish a connection to the Dust Extractor. So extraction is also started automatically if the RG 130 ECI is inserted into another electricity source.
- Efficient dust extraction
Uneven sub-surfaces may cause dust to escape between the brush ring and the material. To prevent this from happening, the spring-loaded brush ring adapts to the surface being sanded and helps to ensure excellent dust extraction.
- Excellent guidance – precise removal
The guide table allows the surface-restoration grinder to be guided to a consistent and even depth. The removal depth can be adjusted so that you don't remove any more material than required.
- Adjustable auxiliary handle
The auxiliary handle with soft grip reduces vibrations and can be quickly adapted to different working conditions. If required, the handle can also be folded back fully.
- Aggressively powerful handheld surface grinder
- The optimal solution for material removal during renovation and remodeling
- For removing concrete and coatings on tough subsurfaces
- For larger areas or selective applications on walls, ceilings and floors
- Always the suitable tool for every application and every material
|Weight||8.59 lb (3.9 kg)|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||1-7/16" (36 mm)|
|Tool dia.||5-1/8" (130 mm)|
- Front handle
- Flange set
- Key KF-AG
- Hook-and-loop fastener
- Systainer SYS3 L 237