SPR321 Pair of P100 Dust Replacement Filters
These filters are recommended for dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, animal feeds, etc.
- Protects against dust that can cause lung disease.
- In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminum dusts.
- Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
- Filters last up to 5 years and can be easily replaced
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-6949. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations).
- With High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter (HESPA) using Mechanical Filtration Technology
- Offer a minimum efficiency of 99,95% or higher at 0,3 microns particle size
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Elipse models SPR451 (S/M), SPR457 (M/L), SPR449 (S/M), SPR456 (M/L)
- Integra models SPR549 (S/M), SPR550 (M/L), SPR551 (S/M), SPR552 (M/L)