The Elipse OV /P100 high performance gas & combined respirator provides protection against dust particles, metal fumes, mists, paint, solvants and organic vapours. It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry.
Already approved in Europe, the Elipse achieved NIOSH approval in 2011 to make it available on the US market.
Features & Benefits
- Approved to NIOSH Standard: P100/OV TC-84A-8062
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets
- Materials of construction mask body: Medical grade TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
- Filter media: HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Air filter), High Activated Carbon
- Pore size (μm: 0.3
- Dimension: 3.66" x 5.04" x 7.67" (widest point)
- Weight (g) Mask + Filter: 13.19 oz, Mask body: 3.52 oz
- Ref. standard: NIOSH P100/OV TC-84A-8062
- Temperature: -5°C +55°C; - 23°F to 131°F