Get an Extra Hand to Simplify Installing Cabinet Doors
Get a much-needed helping hand for installing cabinet doors with the Kreg Cabinet Door Mounting Jig offers. The jig features a support arm that helps you hold the door with one hand, while your other hand is free to mount the hinges to the cabinet. The Cabinet Door Mounting Jig allows you to mount left-hand and right-hand cabinet doors in any of nine different positions—from inset to 2" overlay at 1/4" increments. The jig works with face-frame and frameless cabinets. Included 1⁄16" and 1⁄8" shims allow micro-adjustment up to 3⁄16" during installation.
Easily align and install cabinet doors by supporting each door in the exact same position while you attach the hinges. Simply place the support arm in any of nine positions, clamp the jig to the cabinet, and then set the door in place. Shims provide fine-tuning for an exact fit.
Magnetic shims provide fine-tuning of door position in 1⁄16" and 1⁄8" increments.
- Supports cabinet door during installation
- Adjusts in 1/4" increments from inset to 2" overlay
- Clamps in place easily for left- or right-hand doors
- Magnetic 1⁄16" and 1⁄8" shims provide micro-adjustment
- Works with face-frame and frameless cabinets
- (1) Cabinet Door Mounting Jig
- (1) Support Arm
- (1) 1⁄16" Magnetic Shim
- (1) 1⁄8" Magnetic Shim