Build Pocket-Hole Projects Faster than Ever
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the latest innovation in pocket-hole joinery, and it's the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever. This jig was engineered to take your wood projects to the next level - with features like one-motion Automaxx™ clamping, which automatically clamps and sets the material thickness setting for pieces 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the base model of the 700-Series, and does not include the Docking Station or Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- Automaxx™ Clamping: Work more efficiently using Automaxx™ one-motion clamping. The clamp automatically adjusts for materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. Just press the handle and the jig does the rest.
- Hold material securely in place for worry free clamping with GripMaxx™ anti-slip
- Eliminate mess using the chip ejection port that connects to your shop vacuum
- Keep driver and drill bits close at hand with on-board storage
- Work confidently with a sturdy, long-lasting jig that features a steel-reinforced spine
- Hardened-steel drill guides with lifetime warranty
- Clamping pressure adjustment
- Accepts Plug Cutter and Micro Drill Guide Blocks *sold separately
- 60 Kreg® pocket-hole screws and project plan
- Easy-set drill bit (6") and driver bits (3" and 6")
- Material thickness gauge
- Dust collection attachment