Build Pocket-Hole Projects Faster than Ever
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is the latest innovation in pocket-hole joinery, and it's the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever. This jig was engineered to take your wood projects to the next level - with features like one-motion Automaxx™ clamping, which automatically clamps and sets the material thickness setting for pieces 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. It also includes the Kreg® Docking Station, which transforms the Pocket-Hole Jig 720 PRO into the ultimate benchtop workstation. Every element of this jig was crafted to maximize the work you do so you can get high-quality results.
- Docking Station: Add precision and stability with the included Docking Station. Use the Material Support Wings to work with longer pieces while the jig is secured with the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
- Automaxx™ Clamping: Work more efficiently using Automaxx™ one-motion clamping. The clamp automatically adjusts for materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick. Just press the handle and the jig does the rest.
- Hold material securely in place for worry free clamping with GripMaxx™ anti-slip
- Eliminate mess using the chip ejection port that connects to your shop vacuum
- Work confidently with a sturdy, long-lasting jig that features a steel-reinforced spine
- Hardened-steel drill guides with lifetime warranty
- On-board storage for driver and drill bits
- Clamping pressure adjustment
- Accepts Plug Cutter and Micro Drill Guide Blocks *sold separately
- Docking Station material support wings, repeatable stop, and Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp
- 160 Kreg® pocket-hole screws and project plan
- Easy-set drill bit (6") and driver bits (3" and 6")
- Material thickness gauge
- Dust collection attachment