- Smooth & Powerful with 3 Sharp 13/64" (5mm) Triangle Cutting Heads
- Excellent for texturing designs on woodturnings, bowls, platters, spoons etc.
- Small, detailed, and intricate patterns on carvings and sculptures
- Extremely flexible in creating straight or wavy lines for e.g. basketweave designs
- Leaves triangular, pointed tip ends
- Endless creativity of designs
- Burning after texturing will further enhance your work
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to woodturnings and woodcarvings
- Mini Carving Bits - DCT (main component)
- T6 Torx Wrench (accessory)
Recommended for power tools as follows:
- Do not use any of these accessories on rotary tool handpieces or air/electric grinders with a chuck.
- Use only with collet tightening tools. The collet's gripping design allows our accessories to spin straight at high speeds, without wobbling, which is possible with chucked power units.
- Max. blade diameter: 5/8" (16mm)
- Max. carving depth: 7/8" (22mm)
- Max. RPM: 25,000 rpm
- Power: 1 - 6.25 amp = 90 - 750 Watt
- Shank size: 1/8"
- Weight: 0.1 Kg
- Overall length: 1-3/8" (35mm)_
- Blade type: Triangle
- Blade width: 13/64" (5mm)
- Number of teeth: 3 each