When you first buy any 2" Blade Cutter, it automatically comes with a 1/4" (6mm) wide, Circular (Round) blade. This offers more selections for the complete range of 2" cutters.
This unusual and well-designed blade has 3 distinctive and extraordinary triangle cutting teeth which only fits both 2" Belt Cutters, Master and Basic models. It has a 2" (50mm) diameter, and a triangular tooth profile with a 3/8" (10mm) carving depth. This powerful, quality cutter is 3/8" (10mm) wide, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well! It leaves a distinctive V in its wake and totally opens up new horizons in texturing and design.
- 2" Triangle Cutter
- Star Wrench
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 2" diameter Square Cutter and Round Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your creativity!
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Create different V designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down, to expand your own creativity
- Has 3 triangle, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads
- Powered by up to 13,000 rpm by your 4-1/2" angle grinder, it more than rapidly creates new magic
- Excellent for texturing of wood turnings and wood carvings
- With its extended reach of up to 14" (348mm), you're able to easily and uniquely texture areas previously inaccessible
- Opens up a brand new direction in carving, sculpting and turning creativity