Never buy T-track again.
With any standard 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit, you can create your own tracks, eliminating the need for expensive aluminum tracks. The package includes everything you need to create your own tracks on virtually any surface. Make every inch of your shop more functional.
Make your own T-tracks anywhere.
- Quickly dial in dovetail router bit's cutting depth with the Setup Gauge
- Route dovetail grooves on a jig or work surface
- Use Dovetail Hardware to make stops and hold-downs that move freely, and tighten down anywhere you can route a groove.
- Use the Dovetail Clamps to secure material for cutting or assembly
Make every inch of your workshop more functional.
- Compatible with standard 1/2" 14 degree dovetail profile
- Secures material anywhere you can route a groove, without getting in the way
Use it around your whole shop. Over 30+ uses on table saws, router tables, jointers, and band saws, stops, hold downs, auxiliary fences on miter saw station, drill press, assembly table, table saw sleds, router jigs, mobile workstation w/ sawhorses!
- (2) Dovetail Clamps
- Dovetail Router Bit (1/2" Shank)
- Setup Gauge
- Dovetail Hardware Variety (6-Pack)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Clamping pressure: 595 lbs
- Requirements: Any standard 14°-1/2" dovetail router bit