Universal Feather Board That Can Attach to Any Table Saw!
Featherboard that works on either side of a tablesaw fence, and attached quickly to the miter slot by a locking camThe SavR Featherboard brings the speed of our featherboards to compact saws with aluminum tops. It works with the miter slot, but unlike other slow-to-set-up miter slot featherboards that require screwing down two knobs, the SavR Featherboard locks in place with the simple flip of a single switch. It comes configured for a 3/4” miter slot, but removing a slot spacer makes it compatible with a 5/8” slot.
- Provides strong featherboard force against the table saw fence in either left-handed or right-handed positions
- Compressible gaskets provide excellent grip when the cam is engaged
- Quick locking
- Single cam
- Removable spacer to change size
- Easy and fast
- Net Weight: 1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg
- Overall Height: 4.37 in / 98.92 mm
- Overall Width: 6.8 in / 250.37 mm
- Overall Length: 9.85 in / 181.14 mm
- If the miter slots are 5/8” remove the supplementary spacer on the miter slot track.
- Adjust 2 nuts on either side of the feather board clamping arm so that the clamping lever expands the miter slot track to a secure fit with the miter slot when the clamping lever is pushed fully forward.
- Position the fence for a cut, set the featherboard’s miter slot track in the miter slot, and position the featherboard so that the feathers will bend roughly 1/8” when the workpiece passes by them.
- Push the clamping lever fully forward and check to make sure the featherboard is secure and will not slide forward or to the side.
- Complete the cut and remove the featherboard or adjust for the next cut.