Marker for Deep Holes
Ideal for spots hard to reach
- Marks on almost all kinds of dry surfaces
- Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling
- Permanent alcohol-based ink, removable from glossy surfaces with alcohol and other usable solvents
- Instantly water and abrasion resistant
- Extended tip made of stainless steel - self-adjusting and patented: up to 3 times more marking capacity by using full 7 mm of the fiber nib's length of abrasion, instead of 2 mm
Extra strong clip!
New quiver cap with reinforced clip for strong and permanent fixation on the trouser pocket: the requirement for perfect one-handed handling.
Nib can be twisted several times by 180° - for a "second, third, ... life"
- Move the telescopic tip back with pincers
- Tear out the nib wick and turn through 180°
- Insert the nib wick again and move the telescopic tip forward