Versatility and Power. This woodworking router allows you to easily switch between fixed- and plunge-base, and has the power of 14 Amps so you can take on more tasks. With soft start technology, the router starts slow and ramps up to provide time to adjust. Plus precise depth adjustments and speed control to maintain optimum RPMs. Ergonomic handles limit vibration and reduce fatigue over long use.
What's Included: Router, Parallel Guide, Collet Wrench, Fixed Base, Dust Extraction Adaptor, Plunge Base Dust Extraction Adaptor, 1/4" & 1/2" Collet
- 14 AMP Plunge Router: Powerful 14 Amp, 2.5 HP motor includes both fixed and plunge bases for a variety of work
- Speed Control LCS Display: Lets you select the bit type and material for suggested speed settings based on the task at hand
- Electronic Feedback: Ensures motor maintains RPM while the material is being routed
- Soft Start: Provides a safe and controlled start to routing
- Live Tool Indicator: Stay safe and alert with an indicator that lights up when plunge router is connected to power
- Fast and Accurate Set-up: Three coarse depth settings with micro-depth adjustment makes fast and accurate depth adjustments
- Spindle Lock: Safely change bits to tackle even the most intricate designs
- Collet size: 1pc 1/4" and 1pc 1/2" collet
- No load speed: 10,000-25,000 rpm
- Power: 14 Amps
- Tool height: 10"
- Tool length: 9-7/16"
- Tool weight: 12.2 lbs
- Tool width: 6"