SUIZAN Replacement Blade for Japanese Saw 7 Inch Ryoba
The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable.
Step 1: Removing the blade
- Hold the blade with gloves and a towel
- Hit the handle on hard surface such as wood until it becomes loose enough to remove the blade with your hands
- Remove the blade with your hands
Step 2: Attaching the new blade
- Attach the hook on the blade to the metal fitting
- Hold the blade with a glove and towel with the teeth facing down. Hit the handle on a hard surface such as wood until it is fixed into place.