Versatility at its best; create edge, corner and surface joints with this precise doweling jig.
Even Novice Woodworkers Can Make Professional-Caliber Doweled Joints!
JointPRO™ quickly and accurately creates strong doweled joints. Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks allow you to drill up to six matching holes per set-up. The self-clamping jig securely holds workpieces in place. JointPRO™ includes two detachable clamps allowing for horizontal or vertical positioning. This doweling jig includes non-slip pads, preventing both slipping and marring. Don’t let your workpiece slip!
JointPRO™ Doweling Jig:
- Self-clamping jig securely holds work pieces in place
- Clamp both boards for precise hole alignment with the main body and auxiliary clamp
- Drill up to six matching holes per set-up
- Multiple joint capabilities
- Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks for accurate joints
- Drill Guide Bushing Block sizes: 3/8", 1/4", 5/16"
- Allow for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Non-slip Pads
|Main Body Material||Metal|
|Drill Guide Bushing Block Material||Hardened Steel|
|Drill Guide Bushing Block Sizes||3/8", 1/4", 5/16"|
|Max. Opening||Side 1: 2"
Side 2: 2-5/8"
|For use with||Materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick (12-38mm)|
|Includes||JointPRO™ Main Body & Offset Body, Allen Key and Manual|