TriGrips™ non-slip work supports hold projects securely for routing, sanding, painting, drilling, carving, and more. The pads hold projects in place while elevating them 1-3/16" above the work surface allowing complete access to edges while holding the project in place for painting and edge routing. Exclusive integrated painter's points provide additional lift from the work surface and make minimal contact with fresh coats of paint or stain. Internal ballast ensures stability by allowing the center of gravity to flow to the base in any position.
- Non-slip friction pads eliminates the use of clamps while routing, sand, painting, etc.
- Instant, positive lateral stability on almost any kind of work surface without clamps
- TriGrips™ allow complete access to edges for painting
- Integrated cone-shaped, painting supports provide 3-inch elevation and minimal contact with freshly painted or stained project surfaces
- Self-adjusting internal ballast provides support in any position
- Can be used for non-work projects, such as beneath a computer
- Individual Pieces, Price Per TriGrip!