The Olympian Elite Pen Kit has been enhanced with a newly designed twisted rope 3-D band for a more decorative and elegant look. Its stylish squared and rich appearance will make it one of your favorites. It requires a blank that is at least 3/4" x 3/4" x 4-1/2".
- Tubes: 2
- How turned: Pen mandrel
- Drill sizes used: 31/64" drill bit, 33/64" drill bit
- Skill level: Average
- Blank size: 3/4" x 4-1/2"
- Refill type: Fountain pen cartridge black ink
- Size: #6 NIB
- Compatible tube sizes: 31/64", 33/64"
- Bushings needed: Olympian Elite2 Pen Bushing Set #XR90105
About the product picture: Used the turning blank, Hybridz Burl Buckeye - Silver & Red #WG21005. The finishing process included sanding with 400 grit regular paper, applying 2/3 coats of thin Glue Boost and sanded with 400-2000 grits of the #SH00150 GreenTec then polished with HUT polish.