This durable, well-balanced, everyday carry click pen will be sure to fit your everyday life and last for years and years. Solidly crafted from raw 6061-T6 machined Aluminum, this pen is incredibly lightweight and will withstand daily wear and never chip or crack. Plus, we included an ultra-reliable, all metal Schmidt SKM-88 click mechanical assembly which is precision engineered in Germany by Schmidt; for the ultimate in click mechanism durability. The pen end includes a tactical designed knurling which is also featured on the pen tip; so, your pen will be easy to grip and write with. The pen clip is crafted from raw 303 Stainless Steel so it is resilient enough to grip even the thickest materials and hold on. Easy to make with a single 8mm. tube and includes a smooth writing Parker style refill.
- Ballpoint Click Pen
- Aluminum finish
- 1 tube
- Pen Mandrel
- Drill sizes used: 8mm Drill Bit
- Skill level: Easy
- Blank size: 3/4 x 3/4 x 2-13/16
- Refill type: Parker Style black ink
- Material: Aluminum
- Pen diameter: .45"
- Compatible tube sizes: 8mm
- Pen length: 5.5"
- Items needed: 8MM brad point bit, Mini Sketch Pencil Bushing (Item # WG60002) , Pilot Pen Mill 7PC (Item # XR43000), Replacement Shaft / 7MM (Item # XR80002)
Does not include turning blank.