FencePRO featherboard is designed for use to hold down material on all types of fences. FencePRO features the same EVA feather technology as the FeatherPRO/FeatherDUO, which has revolutionized featherboard performance and safety. With FencePRO, you apply firm downward pressure yet still maintain a smooth glide. The feathers apply greater surface contact area that dampen vibration without marring material for the cleanest possibly cut. FencePRO protects you against kickback far better than plastic or wood feathers. EVA is a High Density closed cell material that is exceptionally durable and absorbs energy from kickback. Feathers are also shatterproof and unlike plastic feathers can be replaced if damaged. FencePRO offers benefits you simply cannot get with plastic or wooden feathers. Use FencePRO with our FeatherPRO featherboards for the ultimate in feed control and safety. FencePRO comes in a 2- pack for use separately or for stacking.
- Sold 2 per package
- Unmatched safety: Patented hinge feather design absorbs kickback and provides 5x greater resistance against kickback versus plastic or wood feathers
- Revolutionary feed control: Thicker EVA feathers increase the amount of surface contact on the work piece, ensuring a smoother glide and superior infeed control
- Vibration dampening: EVA Feathers absorb vibration and minimize chatter for a cleaner cut. Feathers are non-marring. Feathers will not harm carbide blades or router bits in case accidental contact.
- Versatile: Feathers are reversible, replaceable, and interchangeable
The FencePRO Featherboard features EVA feathers which have revolutionized featherboard performance and safety. EVA is a High Density closed cell material that is exceptionally durable and offers benefits you cannot get with plastic or wooden feathers. These benefits include excellent feed control for the cleanest cut, unmatched kickback resistance that is more than 5x any plastic featherboard, and protection against damage to cutting blades or soft woods. Ideal for Table Saw and Router Fences.
FencePRO Features and Benefits
- Reversible: FencePRO is reversible for left or right feed. Simply reverse each of the feathers.
- Use individually: FencePRO Comes with the two Knobs and 1.5” T Bolts to use individually. Many applications use a FencePRO before and after the blade.
- Stacking: There are applications where you may want to extend the feathers further out from the fence. For this instance, we provide one 2 1/4” T Bolt. To Stack, ensure the feathers are feeding in the same direction, slide the T Bolt through both feathers and into the Knob.
- Ultimate feed control and safety: Combine the use of FencePRO featherboards with FeatherPRO featherboards for the best feed control, vibration mitigation, and protection from kickback