Produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" stock.
Freud's unique, patented Premier Adjustable Rail and Stile Router Bit system, you are able to build any style of cabinet door in a range of door thicknesses and sizes! This extremely easy-to-use solution gives you unlimited creative freedom, and solves the long-standing challenges and limitations of frame and panel door construction.
Rail & Stile system is the FIRST & ONLY solution on the market that allows you to:
- Create extended tenons for extra door joint strength (patented solution)
- Adjust groove width for different panel thicknesses
- Choose from a variety of material thicknesses (5/8" to 1-1/4")
- Add optional cutter to create glass or screen doors
- Add optional cutters to create double sided profiles in thicker stock material
- Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32"(5.5mm) and up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick, ideal for plywood panels
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tear-out
- Patented Extended Tenon Capability - Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, is removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
- Perma-SHIELD® coating reduces heat & pitch build-up from rust
- Item #: 99-760
- Profile: Round Over
- Overall Dia.(D): 1-11/16"
- Carbide Height(h): 1-1/4"
- Minor Height(m): 15/64"
- Large Radius(R): 7/32"
- Shank Dia.(A): 1/2"
- Overall Length(H): 3-3/4"