Take complete control of your table-mounted router to make accurate, repeatable, and reliable bit setup adjustments-plus above-the-table bit changes-using the Kreg® Precision Router Lift. It provides the high-quality results you need to confidently shape raw wood into refined project parts.
The Kreg® Precision Router Lift helps you elevate your routing capabilities by providing precise control when making router setup changes or changing bits. The Precision Router Lift holds your router motor-and accepts 20+ popular models-in a high-performance carriage that you raise and lower from above the table. That means no more reaching under the table to make adjustments or change bits, plus vastly improved control over all adjustments, large or small.
What does it do?
The Precision Router Lift allows you to raise or lower your router easily and precisely from above the table by using the lift's included adjustment crank. This greatly simplifies setting up your bit to rout, and makes adjustment fast, simple, and accurate. That means you can set up your router faster, and then dial in the exact bit height you require. You can also change bit heights easily by using the Precision Router Lift's built-in micro-adjustment scale. The lift also simplifies changing bits by allowing you to do that from above the table.
What problem does this solve for me?
Mounting a router in a table increases control, safety, and setup reliability. But table mounting usually makes it difficult to set your bit's cutting depth. You have to reach under the table to adjust the router with one hand while trying to measure accurately with the other. Accuracy can be limited, and the ability to readjust to the exact same bit position to repeat a prior cut is even less reliable. Plus, changing bits in a table-mounted router can be a hassle. The Precision Router Lift solves all of these problems by allowing you to change bits and make all adjustments from above the table with incredible accuracy, reliability, and repeatability.
How does it work?
The Precision Router Lift replaces the standard insert plate in a router table (the 3/8" x 91/4" x 113/4" plate fits all Kreg® router tables plus many popular brands). Any of 20+ popular router models fit in the lift's adjustable carriage without the need for adapters or modification. This allows you to raise or lower the router to adjust your bit by simply inserting and turning the lift's included adjustment crank. Every full revolution moves the bit 1/16", though much-finer adjustments are possible. A built-in micro-adjust scale can be zeroed out at any point to establish your baseline bit setup, so you can make exact bit height changes, and readjust to the exact same setting confidently every time for repeat cuts.
What experience level do I need to use this tool?
The Kreg® Precision Router Lift helps experienced router-table users adjust bit setups down to thousandths of an inch for the exacting standards they demand. At the same time, the lift makes setup fast and easy for inexperienced router table users, which allows them to experience success much faster, and to use their router table confidently.
- Large throat opening accepts Level-Loc reducing rings
- Precise measurement dial for easy height changes
- Smooth operation is ensured with bearing-guided shafts
- Positive locking mechanism ensures repeatable results
- Tough hard-anodized aluminum plate resists scratching
- Secure simple router clamps fit 20+ popular routers
|Bosch 1617, 1618||3.5"|
|Craftsman 17543, 17540, 28190||3.5"|
|DeWalt 610, 616, 618||3.5"|
|Hitachi M12VC, KM12VC||3.267"|
|Milwaukee 5615, 5616, 5619||3.32"|
|Porter-Cable 690, 890||3.5"|
- Bearing-guided carriage provides smooth operation
- 3/8" x 91/4" x 113/4" (9.5 mm x 235mm x 298mm) hard-anodized aluminum plate won't sag, resists scratches
- Above-table collet access allows fast, easy bit changes
- Precision indexing ring with micro-adjust scale simplifies bit height changes
- Precise adjustment without backlash ensures accuracy
- Accepts 20+ popular routers without requiring pads or adapters
- Level-Loc insert rings twist into place level and flush (3 rings included)
- Fits all Kreg® router tables and many competitive brands