- Easy-to-use contoured dial adjusts easily
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Versatile clamp shoe holds multiple shapes
- Long pushrod provides 4-3/4" adjustment range
- Sturdy peg fits standard 3/4" bench dog holes
Hold Workpieces Securely without Getting in the Way
By applying pressure from the side, rather than from overhead, the In-Line Clamp stays out of the way as you work. A peg that fits into any 3/4" diameter hole holds the clamp in place, so the In-Line Clamp makes it possible to get more from any bench with dog holes-or any work surface where you can drill holes. The In-Line Clamp also makes a perfect companion to the Kreg Mobile Project Center.
The In-Line Clamp gives you the helping hand you need, when you need it, with the versatility and power you want for a wide variety of do-it-yourself and woodworking tasks. The clamp applies up to 250 lbs. of clamping force and swivels to clamp from any angle on almost any shape workpiece or assembly.
- Clamping method: Benchtop in-line clamping, peg fits standard 3/4" or 20mm bench dog hole, swivels 360° to apply clamping force in any direction
- Adjustment range/capacity: 4-3/4" adjustment range using contoured adjustment dial
250 lbs. maximum clamping force
- Clamp shoe: 1/2" clamp shoe height sits below surface of 3/4" material
Holds multiple shapes including corners
- Material: Durable plastic construction