Product DescriptionFor sanding surfaces in very tight spots, e.g. corners, sides and in-accessible areas. The oscillating motion ensures quiet operation and also facilitates cutting, plunge cuts and filing ! The variable speed ensures the correct speed for every material. Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. Main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. Complete with 4 sanding discs (2x 80 grit, 1x 150 grit and 1x 240 grit). Comes in an attractive case, as described on the right.
The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 115V: the direct current (DC) special motor.
- Head of die-cast zinc, ensuring exact and stable housing for the moving parts
- Sanding area 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (65 x 65 x 65mm) with hook & loop pads allows quick changing
- Uncompromised safety from class 2 insulation
- The oscillating motion ensures lack of vibration and kickback and allows the fitting of cutting blades too
- This set comes in an attractive storage case of high-grade PP complete with 4 sheets of sandpaper (2 x 80 grit, 1 x 150 grit, 1 x 240 grit)
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. power: 1/8hp (100W)
- Speed: 3,000 - 10,000 oscillations/min.
- Length: 9" (230mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (550g)
- Sanding plate dimensions: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"(65 x 65 x 65mm)