Ideal for miter cuts. Instead of swivelling the saw head, the table with clamped down work piece is turned!
By using the fence and counter-rotating the table 2x 45°, one can get the opposite angles for two equally long framing pieces by simply reversing them. Powerful, very quiet DC motor. Power transfer via belt drive. Carbide tipped saw blade 3 1/8" x 1/16" x 3/8" (80 x 1.6 x 10mm), 24 teeth.
Other technical data:
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power: 1/4hp (200W)
- Speed: 5,400 rpm
- Table area: 9" x 9" (230 x 230mm)
- Weight: 12 lb (6kg)
Base with round table of pressure-cast aluminum and CNC-machined guides and fittings. Cutting capacity see chart above (Click second image thumbnail).
- Saw head moves laterally making it possible to get extremely close to the vise holding the work piece when making the cut affording a vibration and burr-free cut
- With longitudinal fence stop (overhang 300mm/12")
- Ergonomically correct grip with integrated switch and saw head release mechanism
- Continually adjustable (may be tightened in any position) round table made of pressure-cast aluminum swivels 45° in both directions with positive stops at 15° intervals
- Integrated tightening mechanism with self-centering clamps. V-groove for round pieces. Front side groove for clamping thin work pieces.
- Carbide tipped saw blade for non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics. Power transfer via quietly operated belt drive.
- Saw blade protection cover made from POLYCARBONATE swings up automatically