This knife has a double-edged stainless steel blade so that you can use it for both pull and push carving.
The blade has been optimized to make it run smoother over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give you an optimum carving experience.
To protect both you and the knife it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Net weight: 62 g (2.1 oz)
- Product length: 170 mm (6.6 inches)
- Gross weight: 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Product width: 29 mm (1.1 inches)
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Internal hook radius: 13 mm
- Knife length: 164 mm (6.45 oz)
- Blade length: 55 mm (2.16 inches)
Please Note: Patina of the blade is a normal part of the tempering process and does not affect the performance of the product.