This knife has a single-edged stainless steel blade for right-hand use. The back of the knife is not sharp which gives you the possibility to use your left hand to push the blade with your fingers from the back.
The blade has been optimized to make it run smoother over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give you an optimum carving experience.
Includes leather sheath
To protect both you and the knife, it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection. The sheath is made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Net weight: 62 g (2.1 oz)
- Product length: 170 mm (6.6 inches)
- Gross weight: 111 g (3.9 oz)
- Product width: 29 mm (1.1 inches)
- Internal radius: 13 mm
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Knife length: 164 mm (6.45 oz)
- Blade length: 55 mm (2.16 inches)
Please Note: Patina of the blade is a normal part of the tempering process and does not affect the performance of the product.