The Magswitch GripRight 150 switchable magnet secures fixtures, fences or jigs in place at a 90 degree angle to magnetic ferrous tables, e.g., bandsaw, drill press, etc. Rotate the knob to turn On/Off 145 pounds of magnetic hold force. Simply drill a 2 each 10-32 holes in your fixture or fence and attach with the enclosed hardware.
- Make custom 90 degree jigs, fixtures or fences perpendicular to your work surface by drilling two 10-32 holes and attaching to the GripRight Magnets USING the enclosed hardware
- Attach as many magnets to your fixtures as you want for as much strength and flexibility as you need. We recommend use of two per fixture to avoid pivot
- Create 90 degree fences, assembly jigs, cutting fixtures, blade guards, work supports or anything that makes your work faster, safer and easier
- Excellent for woodworking, welding and fabrication
- Designed with screw holes to allow attachment of fixtures, jig and fences
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel
- Magnet turns completely On and Off
- Magnet stays clean
- Does not use an electrical power source
- Hardware kit includes 2 each of the following 10-32 screws: 1-3/8" pan head,1-3/8" countersink, 5/8" pan head and 5/8" countersink
- Max breakaway: 145 lbs on 1" steel
- Maximum shear: 20.45 pounds
- Product weight: 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.25 x 1.56"
- Magnetic pole footprint: 1.57 inch x 1.22"