SUIZAN Japanese Saw 8 Inch Dozuki (Dovetail) Pull Saw (Replacement Blade)
- 0.0031" the Thinnest Saw Blade in the world for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality Japanese steel
- Teeth per inch: 30 TPI / Blade thickness: 0.008" / Kerf width: 0.012" / Blade length: 8"
- The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable
Step 1: Removing the blade
- Hold the blade with gloves and a towel so the teeth facing towards you
- Hit the handle on hard surface such as wood until it becomes loose enough to remove the blade with your hands
- Remove the blade with your hands
Step 2: Attaching the new blade
- Attach the hook on the blade to the metal fitting
- Hold the blade with a glove and towel with the teeth facing down. Hit the handle on a hard surface such as wood until it is fixed into place.