Bring Shaper's most advanced precision cutting solution to your workshop. Origin and Workstation combine to make even the most demanding projects approachable and intuitive. Enjoy unrivaled precision cutting for a variety of applications - create complex joinery, tight fitting box joints and much more. Origin + Workstation is the "complete system" solution to unlocking next-level projects in your shop.
- Origin with all included accessories
- Workstation with all included accessories
- Input power: 120VAC, 60Hz. 7A
- Spindle Motor: 720W brushed AC motor
10,000 - 26,000 RPM with load-compensating speed control
Soft-start, over-temperature and over-load safety cut-offs
Produced by Festool to Shaper specifications
- Collet: Includes a 1/4" collet that accepts any commonly available 1/4" shank router bits
1/8" collet sold separately, available from Shaper
- Depth control: 43mm (1.7") of total Z-axis travel
Digitally adjustable depth-of-cut
Automated touch-off sensor
- Dust Extraction Port: Designed with the SM-1 spindle to provide optimal debris extraction
34mm inner diameter by 39mm outer diameter port dimensions
Fits most standard 27mm (35mm OD) and 36mm suction hoses (e.g. Festool, Fein)
Includes a 6.5' adaptor hose with a 2-1/4" OD nozzle for use with US-standard wet/dry vacs
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi enabled for transfer of design files via ShaperHub, and for receiving software updates
USB port allows easy offline transfer of design files
- Digital cut files: Works with standard vector files (.SVG)
Includes on-tool design capabilities
- Touch Screen: Capacitive multi-touch full-color LCD
Origin: 13-3/4" (handle-to-handle) x 7-3/4" x 11-3/4"
Systainer: 15-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 17" (SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer)
Origin: 14.5 lbs
Packaged (with accessories) in Systainer: 23.5 lbs
Origin includes: Shaper Origin with Shaper SM-1 Spindle, Tanos Systainer, Two rolls of ShaperTape (150-ft each), Tool change accessories, USB flash drive, 1/4" upcut spiral cutter, 1/8" upcut spiral cutter, & 60° engraving cutter.
Origin includes a one-year warranty and a 30 day risk-free trial (trial does not include return shipping).
About Shaper Workstation
Workstation is the ultimate workspace and fixturing solution for your benchtop cutting operations. It's designed to streamline and expand upon Origin's abilities, offering rapid, repeatable and precise fixturing of a wide range of stock configurations.
Workstation features a reusable tape field, easily adjustable shelf for small or difficult-to-fixture workpieces, and intuitive indexing pins for alignment and registration. This greatly reduces setup time and makes it easier than ever to get cutting straight out of the box.
- Clamping Face
- Support Bar
- Support Arms
- Angle Fence
- 4mm Wrench
- Hold Down Clamp x 2
- Spoilboard x 4
- Max. height: 250mm, 9.8"
- Depth: 465mm, 18.3"
- Width: 515mm, 20.3"
- Assembled weight: 9.75kg, 21.5 lbs