Work faster with a clamp arm that won't drop.
Microjig’s exclusive Anti-Pivot coil spring lightly holds the arm so it stays where you set it. Right side up or upside down, just release the pressure, change parts or position and pull the ratchet lever to reset the clamp. Fast and easy.
This clamp fits into the MatchFit Dovetail groove you make using any standard ½” wide, 14 degree dovetail bit. Or you can save time using our MatchFit Dovetail Bit that automatically rounds over the top edges and leaves the cleanest possible sides.
The ratchet mechanism is fast acting; just adjust the arm so the pad in on the stock and pull the handle to set the hold. Every click increases the pressure. Then instantly open the clamp by pressing the release button.
- Exclusive AP Spring keeps the arm where you set it, even hanging upside down.
- Fast-acting ratchet clamping in three simple steps.
- Use anywhere you can mill the MatchFit Dovetail Groove.
- Ratchet mechanism won’t vibrate loose when sanding or carving.
- Large clamping face with molded cover to protect surfaces in use.