Creates a 33% smaller pocket hole for strong joints in drawer boxes, mitered corners, and more
Like the other Kreg micro drill guides and accessories, the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig Micro creates a 33% smaller pocket hole. These smaller pocket holes are perfect for working with thin and narrow stock when building drawer boxes, working on smaller craft projects, or for making repairs. This new stand-alone jig is easy to use, and like our other 300-series jigs is incredibly versatile. With a twist-apart design for thickness settings of 1/2" and 1/4", easy-set drill bit, and hardened steel drill guides, this is the perfect solution when working with thin and narrow stock.
The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, and the GripMaxx™ anti-slip base holds the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. Durable construction and a lifetime drill-guide warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig Micro will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand - Kreg.
- (3) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- (1) Universal Clamp Adapter
- (1) Driver Bit
- Works with materials from 1/2" to 1/4" (13-19mm)-thick; adjustable stops at1/2", 1/4" (13, 19 mm)
- 3/8" (9mm) diameter drill guide
- Twist-apart design for variable pocket-hole spacing
- Positioning sliders for 1/2"- and 1/4"- thick materials
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip surface
- Simple drill bit setup